GTC - Conditions
The prices include all services of SCHEIBER holiday apartments:
- All facilities of our holiday park are at your disposal from the day of arrival 3 p.m. to the day of departure 10 a.m.
- Ferienpark SCHEIBER is a self-catering holiday home.
- Arrivals and departures during the middle and high season only on Saturdays.
- During off-season minimum stay 3 nights.
- Dogs only on request.
- Use of beach: opening hours and house rules according to operator
- For a fixed reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount will be charged
- The prepayment is due within 10 days and must be transferred without any deductions.
- It is advisable to purchase a travel cancellation insurance.
- We recommend: Europäischen Reiseversicherung.
- When booking please accept our rules of the house and bathing rules!
Important note in accordance with the law „Fern- und Auswärtsgeschäfte-Gesetz (FAGG)“:
In case of written or telephone bookings, bookings via fax or internet (distance contracts) the consumer has no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Ziff. 11 FAGG.
Tax identification number:
BLZ / Bank Code No.: 39288
Kontonummer / Account No.:: 158.865
BIC / Swift Code: RZKTAT2K288
IBAN: AT83 3928 8000 0015 8865
Cancellations and departing early, we adhere to the Austrian Hotel regulations:
Up to 3 months: no cancellation fees.
3 months to 1 month: 40% of the total price;.
1 month to 1 week: 70% of the total price;.
In the last week: 90% of the total price;.
In case of early departure or late arrival we charge the full arrangement for the agreed rental period. We are monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and will adjust the cancellation conditions if necessary. These will apply to all already made and new bookings / reservations. You will find the changed cancellation conditions here, on our homepage.
The exclusive legal venue is A-9100 Völkermarkt The cancellation conditions are valid according to § 5 der Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen für die Hotellerie 2006 (AGBH 2006).
Outstanding payment 1 day befor arrival- per bank transfer.